Dr. Lisa Schenitzki is a clinical psychologist specializing in individual, couple and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Tustin, California.
Utilizing an integrative approach to therapy, I assist people to address the issues that bring them to me. It may be that you have a specific problem that is getting in the way of your achieving success at work, at school, or in your significant relationships.
If you are at a point in your life where you feel that you want to make some meaningful changes, then please consider contacting me. I enjoy working with a variety of people and presenting problems including anxiety, depression, parenting, relationship difficulties, and more. I welcome any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Psy.D. Marriage and Family Therapy, Alliant International University/California School of Professional Psychology
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy, Alliant International University/ California School of Professional Psychology
- B.A. Psychology, State University of New York, Buffalo
- Licensed Psychologist in the State of California #PSY 22859
- Advanced study in the field of Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member California Psychological Association